<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 16, 2006

That's When I'll Stop Loving You
N Sync

When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
That's when I'll stop loving you
That's when I'll stop loving you

I'm sure you've heard these words before
And I know it's hard
For you to trust them once more
You're afraid it all might end
And a broken heart
Is scared of breaking again

But you've gotta believe me
I'll never leave you
You'll never cry long as I am there
And I will always be there
You will never be without love

Chorus:
When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
When lies become the truth
Oh you'll know then, baby
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving you


That's when I'll stop loving you, yeah

Long as sunlight lights the sky
The light of love will be
Found in these eyes of mine
And I will shine that light for you
You're the only one
I'll ever give this heart to

What I'm trying to say is
Nothing will change this
There'll be no time
You won't find me there
Cause I will always be there
You will always have all my love

Repeat chorus

That's when I'll stop loving you

When this world doesn't turn anymore
When the stars all decide to stop shining
Till then I'm gonna be by your side
I'm gonna be loving you forever
Every day of my life

Well you'll know then baby
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving...
That's when I'll stop loving you

Repeat chorus 2x

That's when I'll stop, baby
I'll stop, babe
Loving you...

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
1:41 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you